Do you like a glass of chilled white Sauvignon Blanc on a hot summer’s day? Or perhaps a bottle of red Pinot Noir to complement your sushi rolls for dinner on a cold wintry season? Over the years there has been a constant debate whether the fruit of the vine is beneficial or not. But it was not until the year 2000 that headlines hit global news which invalidates the negative rumor and confirms the truth about wine. Finally, wine indeed has elaborate health advantages. This calls for a monumental celebration for vintners (winemakers), sommeliers (wine stewards) and even shop owners who sell a variety of wines. In conclusion, myths are debunked with a solid fact. Keen to know the benefits? Then start popping the cork while reading a list of these remarkable merits while sipping a smooth glass of red.
Tony’s Market, is a notable Liquor Store in Cleveland, Ohio that sells a wide range of both local and international alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, and wine. Whether it is your birthday, a friend’s wedding, your brother’s graduation or a neighbor’s housewarming party, make us part of your celebrations! Our Liquor Store in Cleveland, Ohio is a licensed state liquor agency that does not only specialize in a quality selection of alcoholic drinks but you can also choose delectable fresh meat, assorted produce, Hispanic goods, and a pharmacy. Tony’s Market provides an excellent standard of products and services for our clients, who have been truly loyal for a period of years and never fail to share their experience with others from a trustworthy label, only Tony’s Market can deliver!
Learn the following list of positive rewards that a glass of wine can achieve. Details extracted can be found at webmd.com and here are what you can expect, be ready for an impressive surprise:
Experts’ advice on the amount of wine to drink a day suggest that women can consume up to one drink and men from one up to two glasses of daily consumption. As long as it is taken in moderation then the remarkable findings are proven effective.
Improves heart function.
- According to scientists, this ancient beverage dilates arteries which promote good circulation thus avoiding blood clots that are damaging to the heart.
- The substances called phenols found in wine restrict the development of bad artery-clogging cholesterol (LDLs) that suffocates our blood vessels which can lead to further stroke and other cardiovascular related diseases.
Defends body from cancer.
- Fighting the terminal Big C is one of the many prime disease killers that can affect the human body. With an outstanding research, it shows that the phenolic compounds present in wine also act as a shield against the sneaky prostate and liver cancer cells.
- Red wine is rich in the antioxidants (resveratrol and quercetin) that act as powerful soldiers suppressing cancer growth.
Builds stronger bones.
- Findings reveal that drinking wine in moderation, of course, increases bone mineral density (determines bone strength) from 12% to 16%. A promising account especially for women that as they get older the likelihood of osteoporosis is out in the open.
Our Liquor Store in Cleveland, Ohio the general public within the vicinity, virtually, or those passing along our liquor store at 3114 Avenue. Follow this link www.tonymarkets.com/liquor-store-shop-now to check a myriad selection of liquor, beer, and wine choices that you and your buddies can enjoy. Confused about such overwhelming choices of local and international quality brands? Give us a ring at 216-651-5700 and trust that our knowledgeable personnel can assist you with your inquiries. And oh! Tony’s Market is open every Sunday from 9am until 9pm, so you can satisfactorily seize a relaxing wine night before the dreaded Monday comes along.
“Toast to enjoying more glasses of incredible wine! Cheers!”